Regional Contractors is a locally owned and operated family business in Ballarat with lifting and Access Equipment, Earthmoving Equipment, Truck and Bus hire, Operator Training and Traffic Management.
We have a permanent, Full Time opportunity in our team for an experienced Technician for Field services.
Duties would include:
- Carry out general field services and inspections and diagnostic work on all Regional Contractors equipment.
- Preform mechanical maintenance duties as per schedules while upholding the integrity of the equipment and ensuring safe operation is not compromised.
- Provide efficient maintenance feedback and planning improvements.
- Record parts usage, Time records and Equipment monitoring.
- Provide workshop support for breakdowns, Servicing and Repairs.
Skills and experience:
- Trade qualification: Mechanical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Fitter or Auto Electrical.
- Strong diagnostic, Problem solving and Fault-finding skills.
- Current manual drivers licence.
- Good communication skills along with a focus on customer service.
- A “Can do” Attitude and to provide a high standard of service to our clients.
- To be self-motivated and able to work in a team environment.
- A commitment to OHS and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Experience in the Hire/Rental industry will be highly regarded.
- EWP, Forklift or OHS cards are desirable, But not essential.
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding career, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
A generous salary would apply to the right candidate.